- Birmingham, England
- £105.00 to £180.00 per day
Music Teacher - To start ASAP!
Great school in Birmingham - Full Time
My client is seeking to appoint an outstanding Music Teacher as part of their teaching team.
• be able to deliver Music to GCSE and A level is desirable
• be an outstanding' and highly committed teacher who is passionate about their subject and our learners
• be prepared to deliver after school clubs and enrichment programmes and contribute to wider school activities.
You will find a school that:
• has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
• has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
• is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
• Great Music facilities with a fantastic equipment.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure and Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Please call on 01902 313822 or email your CV to email@example.com