- Walsall, England
- Education & Training
- £57.00 to £65.00 per day
Protocol Education is currently recruiting for a KS1 & KS2 Teaching Assistants to work in KS1 & KS2 in a primary school based in Walsall.
The school are proud to have a strong and committed staff team and enthusiastic, well-mannered and motivated pupils. They pride themselves in creating a learning environment that excites, engages and motivates every one of their children. Staff allow every child to learn and develop emotionally, socially and academically, and ultimately achieve their very best for life; a truly joined-up', holistic learning journey.
What we're looking for:
• General Knowledge of the national curriculum
• SEND/SEMH experience, not required but beneficial
• Genuine passion and enthusiasm for education
• Positive role models!
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• A valid DBS on the update service or willingness to undertake one
What Protocol can offer:
• Generous inner London weighted salary
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• Opportunities for professional development
• Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
• An excellent range of schools local to you
If this is what your looking for, register your details through our website www.protocol-education.com and send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01902 313820.
Protocol Education is a multiple award-winning specialist provider of classroom based staff to schools and academies in England. We provide our 4,000 clients with the full range of classroom based staff on both a temporary and permanent basis.
Apply Add to shortlist