- Redbridge, England
- Education & Training
- £300.00 to £400.00 per week
Graduate Teaching Assistants
Are you thinking about a career in Education? If the answer is yes, then Protocol Education are looking for graduates who are passionate about carving a career for themselves in the Education sector. Positions are full time, term time only and can run from half a term up to the whole academic year within mainstream primary schools based in the London Borough of Redbridge.
We are seeking applicants who have the appropriate personal characteristics, experience, knowledge and skills in order that they can provide flexible and effective support within a Teaching Assistant role.
Candidates should ideally:
• Possess a 2:1 or above degree in a core subject English, Maths, Sciences, Humanities subjects, or Arts
• Confident and effective communicator
• Organised, diligent and efficient
• Have some prior experience working with young people
• Have a desire to train to teach in the future
What we can offer you:
• Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• Social events- from pub quizzes to our legendary Thames boat party for you to meet with other Protocol Education candidates and consultants.
• Holiday Travel discounts
• A better work-life balance, Flexible hours to suit you
• Competitive daily rates
• Refer a Teacher £250 bonus scheme
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.