- Barking & Dagenham, England
- Education & Training
- £130.00 to £170.00 per day
Barking & Dagenham
Protocol Education is looking for qualified Nursery Nurses with minimum Early Years Level 3 qualification. This role requires an individual from the Barking & Dagenham area with a commitment to learning and support for children and staff members. An individual who can make good decisions under pressure and good listening skills. As a Nursery Nurse you must promote safety and have high aspirations for children as they will be relying on you in some instances. Experience of supporting young people is ideal, good communication skills and a level of commitment to working with staff and the children, having a positive impact on the culture and community of the school will go a long way.
• Experienced Nursery Nurse
• Level 3 Qualification
• Knowledge of safeguarding and the ability to communicate it
• Eligible to work in the UK with a valid Visa
• Relatable references and valid DBS on the Update Service
• Passionate about the wellbeing of children and strong interpersonal skills
For the Right Candidate - We can Offer You:
• Protocol Education has some great perks such as social events (Boat Parties) giving you the opportunity to build relationships with your colleagues and candidates.
• A strong bonus scheme of 250 for every teacher you refer
• Competitive Daily Rates
Protocol Education connects staff and schools by filling in roles in all educational years from Nursery to Primary, Secondary and SEND (Special Educational Needs). We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. A DBS is essential, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for all workers. We necessitate that you have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, if not we have it included in our registration process whereby a DBS application is available at a cost of £44.
The successful candidate for this role will be willing to accept the challenge and want to make a difference in the pupils' lives, by inspiring, helping and creating a welcoming culture for everyone. If you are interested in what we offer and can meet the expectations of Protocol Education, reply to this ad and please send a CV to this email.
Register online at www.protocol-education.com