- Wandsworth, England
- Education & Training
- £70.00 to £80.00 per day
Are you an experienced Special Needs Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge?
A primary school in the Clapham is currently looking for two experienced teaching assistants to join them in September.. You will need to have experience of working in either main stream primary schools or a special needs setting and cooperatively as part of a team within a school for children supporting them 1 -1.
There are various needs across the school ranging from challenging behaviour, ASD, ADHD and other needs on the spectrum.
- You must have good spoken English;
- You must have a minimum of 6 months Primary SEN support experience;
- You need to supply two recent references of which one must be from a school setting;
- Must be able to commit for a minimum of a year's contract
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
The Primary school are in process of making positive changes to enhance the learning and development environment for its pupils.
This school is in the Clapham area and looking for someone committed and nurturing to assist two children on a 1-2-1 basis
You will be a vibrant, creative and patient SEN Teaching Assistant, with a great sense of humour. It is imperative that you are supportive of the children enabling them progress academically.
Apply now to be considered for this post!