- Leicester, England
- Education & Training
- Salary dependant on experience
Primary Teaching Assistant /Learning Support
Protocol Education require Teaching Assistant's for Primary schools and Nurseries across Leicester and Leicestershire!
Do you want a more flexible working day? Are you striving for a better work life balance? Does your passion lie in the education of young children? If you have answered yes to any of these questions then being a teaching assistant in Primary schools for Protocol could be the vocation for you. Working on a supply basis is a great way to experience these schools and to choose the right work life balance.
In order to apply for these roles you should have the following:
• Passion to work with children
• Over 6 weeks' recent experience in childcare setting
• Current DBS check on the update service
• Reference information for the last 2 years
• UK eligibility to work
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicants.
In return, the benefits of working for Protocol Education are:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Free state of the art CPD training
• Free ongoing DBS checks (subject to a minimum work period)
• A dedicated consultant offering a supportive and efficient service
• Guaranteed work scheme (for approved candidates)
• A fun and flexible way of working around your life style
Please call Jess to find out more about these roles on 0116 216 2122 or log onto www.protocol-education.com and register immediately.