- Cambridge, England
- Education & Training
- £60.00 to £75.00 per day
Are you about to graduate and interested in a career in teaching?
Or perhaps you have already graduated and are unsure of how best to utilise your degree? Becoming a Teaching Assistant may be the perfect role for you! If you would like the opportunity to work in an ambitious and thriving school, then Protocol Education are working with a number of Secondary Schools across Cambridge who are looking to recruit enthusiastic Graduate Teaching Assistants to start ASAP
Graduates from all subjects are welcome to apply for this position. Working as a Graduate Teaching Assistant is a great way of getting your foot in the door and taking your first steps into an exciting and rewarding career in education.
Teaching Assistants provide additional class support to schools to help raise the levels of attainment.
Duties as a Graduate Teaching Assistant Include:
• Assisting in delivering effective teaching on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
• Helping with the planning and delivery of lessons
• Supporting the development of pupils, educational and behaviour related
• Preparing classroom resources
• Providing feedback to teachers and parents
• Helping with extracurricular activities such as revision sessions
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.