- Dudley, England
- Education & Training
- £110.00 to £185.00 per day
Protocol Education is searching on behalf of a Special School for children with autism in the borough of Dudley. The aim of the school is to provide a suitable environment with a high level of therapeutic support and excellent teaching to allow pupils with autism to achieve their full potential and to make the most of their intelligence, focus and skills. The school has a rooting in ABA.
They offer an exciting career opportunity for someone who wants to make a contribution to the development of their school.
The successful applicant will:
• Have a can-do attitude, a desire and willingness to commit to further training and the high energy levels required when working with children with autism.
• Be ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all of our pupils.
• Have a commitment to working in partnership with Teachers, ABA professionals, Speech and Language Therapists and Occupational Therapists, other staff, parents and the community to reduce the barriers to learning that children and young people with autism face and promote excellent learning opportunities for all.
• Have experience of working with children and/or adults with special needs and be committed to continual professional development
Please contact me asap with a current CV. The role is a one year contract from September.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.
Send to a friend Email me jobs like this
Email your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 01902 313822