- Telford, England
- Education & Training
- £57.00 to £65.00 per day
Year 4 Teaching Assistant Needed - Primary school (Telford)
Primary school Teaching Assistant needed urgently in Telford.
Do you want a more flexible working day? Are you striving for a better work life balance? Would you like to work for a good school in Telford? If you have answered yes to any of these questions then being a teaching assistant to Primary schools for Protocol could be the vocation for you. Working on a supply basis is a great way to experience these schools and to choose the right work life balance.
In order to apply for these roles you should have the following:
• Passion to work with children
• Over 6 weeks' recent experience in childcare setting
• Current DBS check
• Reference information for the last 2 years
• UK eligibility to work
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicants.
In return, Protocol Education can offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Free professional development training
• Free ongoing DBS checks (subject to a minimum work period)
• A dedicated consultant offering a supportive and efficient service
• Guaranteed work scheme ( for approved candidates )
When working with Protocol Education, you can be assured that you are working with a highly reputable agency, that places 100's of supply teachers in London alone. Please call Helen on 01902 313820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!.