- Lambeth, England
- Education & Training
- £60.00 to £70.00 per day
- Free CPD, local work, competitive pay, no umbrella companies
A special needs secondary school in Lambeth, are currently recruiting teaching assistants from sport backgrounds who are looking to develop their careers in education. The school are looking for candidates who can work one to one who have experience with behaviour and autism or learning disabilities. The school also offers excellent career opportunities with accredited professional development to support their staff.
• 8:30am to 4:00pm, during term times.
• Assisting pupils with autism (ASD) challenging behaviour with their daily tasks and activities.
• Working in a small classroom of 6-8 pupils.
• Long-term roles, on a temporary to permanent basis
Successful candidates must have:
• Past relevant experience of working in a primary or secondary mainstream or special needs setting
• Passionate about working in special needs
• The ability to work effectively as part of a team, and individually
• Competitive pay
• No umbrella companies
• Career progression
• Free CPD
Do you fulfil the criteria above? Apply now! Simply send your CV soon as possible. All successful candidates will be contacted via telephone within 3 working days.
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00