- Shropshire, England
- Education & Training
- £110.00 to £130.00 per day
Protocol Education are working collaboratively with a Wolverhampton school, who have a number of September vacancies that we are looking to recruit for.
There are a number of vacancies across a variety of year groups due to expansion, so we are really keen to hear from candidates who
* Are Passionate, hard working with a good sense of humour
* NQTs who are looking to secure a career, rather than just a job
* Outstanding practitioners who have high expectations
* Experienced Teachers who are looking for a work environment where they will be valued and encouraged to develop upwards
* Teachers who are looking for CPD opportunities
In Order to apply you must
* Have UK QTS
* Be able to provide 2 Recent references within the last 3 years
* Have a current DBS or be willing to apply for a new one
* Have a UK Full driving licence and Access to your own vehicle (travel may be required for training purposes)
The benefits of taking a job with Protocol Education are:
• Guaranteed work scheme
• Commitment to quality and safeguarding short and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
• An extensive CPD training programme
• Dedicated and education specialist consultants
• A bonus scheme for referring friends and colleagues
• Weekly Pay
If this role is of interest to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please register on our website www.protocol-education.com and a member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.
Alternatively, send a CV directly to email@example.com.