- Wimbledon, England
- Education & Training
- £12,000.00 to £16,000.00 per annum
Teaching Assistant Vacancy in Wimbledon
My client is an Outstanding Ofsted Rated Primary School based in Wimbledon and they are looking for a Year 3/4 teaching assistant to join them on a full time basis from after October Half Term 2018. They will help you by providing support and training in order to further develop your skills.
Salary range - £65 - £80 per day, dependent on experience.
In order to apply for this role you should have the following:
• Passion to work with children
• Over 6 weeks' recent experience in childcare setting
• Current DBS check
• Reference information for the last 2 years
• UK eligibility to work
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
In return, Protocol Education can offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Free professional development training
• Free ongoing DBS checks (subject to a minimum work period)
• A dedicated consultant offering a supportive and efficient service
When working with Protocol Education, you can be assured that you are working with a highly reputable agency, that places 100's of supply teaching assistants in London.