- Barnet, England
- Education & Training
- £27,595.00 to £43,348.00 per annum
A 2 form Primary School in North London- Hendon is seeking a KS2 Teacher to join them in September 2019. The school is offering an energetic, pupil-centred learning environment, working alongside a supportive and committed team and classroom of up to 26 pupils maximum. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30-16:00 and you will have dedicated PPA cover. Excellent transport links and onsite parking available.
The successful candidate must have;
• QTS or Equivalent qualification
• Experience teaching and leading KS2
• Consistently high expectations of all pupils
• Outstanding team work
• A commitment to continuous professional development
• Positive relationships with children, parents, colleagues
• Creative and flexible approaches to teaching
• Excellent behaviour management
• A high regard for inclusion and equality
• The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
Why apply with Protocol Education
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
• Opportunities to make career progression
• Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
To apply for this position please contact Hannah Lawrence on 020 8371 7900 or email@example.com