- Hillingdon, England
- Education & Training
- £9.25 to £12.00 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a long-term nursery assistant available to start work immediately for nurseries based in Hillingdon.
• Bringing enthusiastic approach to work
• Good time keeping
• Achieving progress with children and meeting standards with their safety, needs and interest.
• Hold a CACHE Level 2/ or 3 NVQ Level 2/or 3/ NNEB or equivalent
A typical day will require you to:
• Give appropriate care and keeping children safe
• Participate in both indoor and outdoor activities
• Plan daily activities
• Work with the team inclusively
• Bring creativity to work
Protocol can provide you with:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
• Online candidate portal
• Opportunities for professional development
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.