- Enfield, England
- Education & Training
- Salary will depend on experience
We are currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced Nursery Nurse who are interested in working flexible hours.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with Early Years.
• Experience in working with EYFS children
• A valid DBS preferably on the Update Service
• Previous experience in working with Early Years
• Flexible working hours
• Friendly, supportive and caring nurseries
• Competitive rates of pay
• A dedicated consultant that will find local work for you
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.