- Bromsgrove, England
- Education & Training
- £9.25 to £9.50 per hour
L3 Nursery Nurse Halesowen
Do you want to work in a GOOD Ofsted rated Nursery?
Are you looking for a school where there is a strong, aspirational and supportive unit?
Protocol Education are working with a Nursery seeking to appoint candidates who are dynamic, pioneering and enthusiastic towards working in Education.
The school are seeking to appoint a dynamic, inspiring and enthusiastic Nursery Nurse/Assistant to join their Nursery.
We are looking for a candidate who is committed to maintaining the high standards. The successful candidate will have relevant experience, knowledge and understanding of working as a Nursery Nurse/Assistant.
We require a Level 3 in one of the following:
• Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce
• NVQ in Playwork
• NVQ Caring for Children and Young People
• Diploma in Playwork
• NVQ Children's Care Learning and Development
• Diploma in Pre-School Practice
• Diploma in Childcare and Education
• BTEC National Diploma in Early Years
• Diploma in Home-based Childcare
• Be eligible to work in the UK
• Have up to date professional childcare related references (covering the last 2 years)
• Have an enhanced DBS disclosure on the Update Service of be happy to apply for one
What we can offer you:
• Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• Social events- from pub quizzes to our legendary Thames boat party for you to meet with other Protocol Education candidates and consultants.
• Holiday Travel discounts
• A better work-life balance, Flexible hours to suit you
• Competitive daily rates
Please forward an updated CV to email@example.com or call me on 01902 313820 - I would love to hear from you!