- Hillingdon, England
- Education & Training
- £130.00 to £150.00 per day
Protocol are working with a lovely School Based in West London, in the Hounslow area.
Start Date: September 2019
Hours: 33.5 hrs per week (39 Weeks)
8.30am - 3.30pm
This is an excellent opportunity for an SEN Teacher or a Key stage 2 Primary teacher who has been doing booster roles with SEN pupils.
The Role: to work with Key stage 2 pupils with challenging behaviour and learning difficulties. In this role you will work closely with the year 6 teacher to plan around the group of pupils, you will need to have a flair of adapting the curriculum to help them to raise their attainment levels. You will be working with groups of 3 to 10 children. You will also have the support of an LSA.
• Has experience supporting children with social communication and behavioural needs
• Is calm and consistent when managing behaviour
• Has an understanding of working with children in KS2
• Has experience of using visuals to support communication
• Has a can do positive attitude
I am interviewing for the next couple of weeks. Please contact me ASAP if this position appeals to you or for further information. Raj.firstname.lastname@example.org 01895451960
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.