My client is looking to recruit qualified Nursery Practitioners (NVQ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent) to join a thriving team. This Nursery Practitioner role is a full time position with an immediate start to work date. The nursery offer shift work between the hours of 8:00am - 6:00pm. You will be working alongside other qualified members of staff in a lively and friendly setting.They are offering:
Your key day-to-day tasks would include:
- Competitive salary
- CPD and training
- Great career prospects
- Staff rewards and discounts on high street retailers
- 28 days of holiday and your birthday off
- Observe, plan and asses children's learning and development
- Ensuring you provide a warm and caring atmosphere for the children
- Working as part of a team to ensure smooth running of the room
If you love working with children and you want to further your career, please apply now for this great opportunity.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.