- Southwark, England
- Education & Training
- £60.00 to £80.00 per day
Protocol Education are welcoming a position for a care support worker, in an outstanding special school for pupils aged 2-11 in the London Borough of Southwark. Our school has an experienced team of professionals who are committed to providing individualised learning, support and creating opportunities for pupils with severe learning difficulties, complex needs and autism, and to meeting individual needs. An important part of the role is to think outside the box, create new ideas and boost a pupil's desires to learn, always being professional, caring, encouraging and providing a continuous improvement for all.
• Start Date, September 2019.
• Full time, Monday - Friday.
• The London Borough of Southwark
• Salary £60 - 80 per day.
• Relevant experience working in schools.
• Previous experience working with SEN children, and passionate about the learning and development of SEND pupils.
• Capable of dealing with challenging behaviour, promoting focus within a classroom environment and giving on-going 1:1 support.
• Able to provide 2 relevant references.
If you are interested in this role, please click Apply' and one of our friendly consultants will get back to you within 48hrs. Please note that you will only be contacted if you have been short listed for the role.