- Waltham Forest, England
- Education & Training
- £300.00 to £400.00 per week
Classroom Support with Sports Background
Protocol Education are looking for Classroom Support for schools in and around Waltham Forest Borough.
Special educational needs schools support children who find it harder to learn than most children of the same age. Because of this, the classes are smaller than a mainstream setting, and the amount of staff around to support is often more.
We are looking for candidates with a sporting background to come in and help students with sports-based learning, but also to help in the classroom as well. Candidates with sporty background thrive in special educational needs schools because students can be more active and enjoy a lot of outdoor play to keep them focused. The students respond well to active and enthusiastic role models.
The right candidate would be:
• A background in all round sports - able to coach across a wide range
• Confident mentoring young groups
• Enthusiastic and resilient personality
• Experience supporting children with behavioural needs
• Term time - full time or day to day cover roles available
• Providing feedback and assistance to teachers.
• Encouraging children's confidence, self-esteem and independence
This role is varied, challenging and very rewarding.
This is a wonderful opportunity for graduates of this calibre to embark on their career in Education.
What we can offer you:
• Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• Social events- from pub quizzes to our legendary Thames boat party for you to meet with other Protocol Education candidates and consultants.
• Holiday Travel discounts
• A better work-life balance, Flexible hours to suit you
• Competitive daily rates
• Refer a Teacher £250 bonus scheme
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.