- Stratford, England
- Education & Training
- Negotiable depending on experience
Protocol Education is working with a preschool located in Stratford and are looking to recruit a full time preschool nursery practitioner to work 35hrs hours a week Monday- Friday.
You will be expected to ensure the pre-school provides a safe, caring and educational environment both indoors and outdoors. You are expected to act as a positive role model, working effectively within the team, using your initiative within the room and providing outstanding care in accordance with the Pre-schools Safeguarding Policies and Procedures maintaining the safety, security and well being of all children at all times.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- You are an organised, enthusiastic team player
- An excellent working knowledge and application of the EYFS through thorough planning and assessment
- Demonstrate the ability to work in partnership with parents and families
- The ability to be part of a professional and dedicated team
- Minimum of level 3 early years' qualification is paramount
- Previous key worker experience
- First Aid qualified (Desirable)
- Paid lunch breaks
- Birthday off
- CPD and in house training to develop your skills further
- High street voucher rewards for staff
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.