- Rotherham, England
- Education & Training
- £100.00 to £150.00 per day
Protocol Education are looking for a KS2 Teacher with a proven track record of success and raising pupil outcomes to work in a Doncaster Primary School. The role will be 5 days a week with planning and marking.
The successful candidate will have the ability to deliver quality teaching that drives achievement and inspires a love of learning. You will be able to demonstrate experience of achieving positive outcomes for pupils, as well as being passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people. As a committed team player, you will have excellent organisational skills and the natural ability to motivate both pupils and peers.
You will have:
• A degree-level qualification and Qualified Teacher Status
• A good understanding of statutory requirements at Key Stage 2
• Experience of sustained delivery of outstanding attainment and achievement
• Experience of innovation and creativity to engage, enthuse and progress learners.
Working with Protocol Education you can expect:
• A personal consultant to guide you through the process and help with your needs
• CPD training
• Teacher socials - A great way to meet people
• Recommend a friend scheme - earn £250 before you start!