- Tower Hamlets, England
- Education & Training
- £150.00 to £175.00 per day
A 4-form entry school in the borough of Tower Hamlets are seeking a qualified Primary teacher to deliver PPA and Interventions in KS1 and KS2.
The ideal candidate must be a passionate and enthusiastic teacher who is keen to further the attainment of pupils.
You will ideally have experience in delivering a high standard of interventions and be able to show evidence of raising attainment. Knowledge of the SAT's curriculum would be highly beneficial.
This position would be best suited for an experienced teacher or an Outstanding' NQT.
This is a full-time position.
The school is very close to the closest tube station and there is also parking in and around the site.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
• Planning and delivering an appropriate, broad, differentiated and challenging curriculum to specific groups of pupils, tailored to their needs
• Assess, record and report on all aspects of pupils' progress and development
• Contribute to raising standards of pupil attainment
• Provide or contribute to oral and written assessments relating to individual pupils or groups of pupils, internally, with parents and outside agencies
• Ensure high standards of behaviour management so effective learning can take place and good relationships can be formed within the school community
Successful applicants must be available for interviews as soon as possible, so if you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications for the role then please apply through the advert and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.