- Old Hill, England
- Education & Training
- £120.00 to £180.00 per day
Protocol Education are currently recruiting or a Computer Science Teacher. The school is a high achieving school, which has an excellent academic record. The priority within the school is ensuring they can maintain their strong leadership team, and build on the attainment within school;.
Working hours: Full time, 08.00 am -15:00 pm 5 days a week with a lunch break plus preparation, meetings and school events outside of these hours, as required.
• Strategic Direction and Development of Computer Science
• Developing high quality, an innovative programme of study for Computer Science at KS3 and KS4 and KS3 Mathematics
• Maintain an interest in and knowledge of a variety of fields of technology from mobile to programming, robotics, web design, cloud storage, animation, and virtual reality.
• Keep abreast of technological developments, commentary and trends making adjustments to the curriculum as necessary to ensure the subject remains at the forefront of innovation.
• Have a willingness to share knowledge and tech discoveries, promote the significance of technology with other members of the teaching staff in the school.
• Establishing and maintaining policies and practices which promote high achievement through effective teaching and learning.
• Creating an environment where students and staff develop and maintain positive attitudes toward teaching and learning.
• Using data effectively to monitor and evaluate student progress; planning and implementing an effective intervention to support all students to achieve highly.
• Analysing national, local and Academy data, research and inspection findings to inform curriculum area policies and practices, expectations, and teaching methodologies.
To apply for this position please email your cv to email@example.com or contact me on 01902 313 822