- Shropshire, England
- Education & Training
- £120.00 to £180.00 per day
A local school in Shrewsbury are looking for a SEND teacher for Primary and Secondary. The candidate would need experience working with special needs and challenging behaviour.
This will be a rewarding role with the opportunity to secure a long term and permanent position within the school.
This role will give you the flexibility to choose your hours against the shifts we have available. This could also mean being called at short notice to cover annual leave, training, sickness and other hours in line with business needs.
Following a through induction and training programme, your duties will include:
- Providing day to day classroom support to the children, and assisting with pupil behaviour
- Committing to raising the aspirations and achievement of all our pupils
- Establishing good relationships and acting as a role model
- Encouraging students to interact with others and engage in activities led by the teacher in order to improve professional development
- Helping to plan lessons by preparing materials and resources
If you would like to know more information then please get in contact with Kirsty.Jordan@protocol-education.com