- Haringey, England
- £29,663.00 to £48,244.00 per annum
Qualified teacher required for a primary school in Haringey
£29,663 - £48,244 per annum depending on experience
A good' school in Haringey is a seeking a full time Reception Teacher from September 2019 for the academic year. The salary range is between 29,663 - £48,244 depending on experience. This is a large school with excellent and modern teaching facilities. The quality of teaching is to a high standard and the children are well behaved. Children as well are staff are nurtured and supported to achieve their full potential in a safe and secure environment. There is adequate onsite parking and good transports links.
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Deliver teaching in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum that is of a high quality, inspirational and is responsive to the children's needs enabling all children to reach their full potential.
• Develop lesson plans which effectively support and develop children to learn the communication and language skills and develop the physical, personal, social and emotional skills they need for the next steps in their learning.
• Provide pastoral care and support to children providing them with a secure environment to learn.
• Work to develop and implement planning of highly stimulating activities for the pre-school children with the use of visual aids and teaching resources, lesson plans, learning materials and making imaginative use of the environment.
• Ensure equality, inclusion, diversity and British values are at the heart of all interactions and relationships with children and their families.
In return Protocol will offer you:
• Ongoing CPD
• Competitive rates of pay (weekly)
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
•£250 Referral Bonus for each teacher you refer to us*
To take advantage of this great opportunity please call Siobhan on 0208 3717900, email your CV to email@example.com or apply online at www.protocol-education.com. (Only successful candidates will be contacted. Incomplete applications and CVs will not be considered.)
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.
*they must work for at least 20 days for Protocol in order to claim the Bonus.