- Lingfield, England
- Education & Training
- £9.25 to £11.00 per hour
Protocol Education are looking for Level 2 or 3 qualified Nursery Nurse or unqualified nursery assistants required to work with children aged 0-5 in a lovely nursery in the Lingfield (Surrey) area.
Or have some experience of Nurseries and are looking to gain more experience
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
• To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
• To work in partnership with parents and carers
• To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
• Qualified Level 3 or equivalent or experience
• Have experience of working with children
• Have knowledge of the EYFS or experience of Nursery Schools.
This nursery school is looking for someone to start asap. To apply you will need to be an experienced Nursery Nurse or Assistant with at least 1 years experience in this role. You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
• Qualified to NVQ Level 3/CACHE Level 2/NNEB or equivalent and have knowledge of the EYFS.
• Have experience of working with children from 0-5 years in a nursery
• Have experience of working as a Nursery Assistant
• All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.