- Bromsgrove, England
- Education & Training
- £57.00 to £65.00 per day
TA required in Halesowen Primary -Immediate Start!
Protocol Education are currently looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant in a primary school in Halesowen. The position would be working in a Year 2 classroom in a large successful primary school. You would be required to work 1:1 and in groups therefore must be a motivated individual with good communication skills. The school requires a candidate for 8:30am-1:30pm 5 days a week with an immediate start in September.
Successful applicants must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- DBS on the Update Service, or willing to undertake one
- a minimum of 2 satisfactory and recent references
Working with Protocol Education you can expect:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Full or part time work to suit you
• The opportunity of being introduced to a wide choice of schools across Halesowen
• CV and Interview advice and support
• A friendly and honest service from experienced consultants who listen to your individual needs
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that Protocol are looking for, please reply to this add or send your updated CV and register online on www.protocol-education.com