- Bristol, England
- Education & Training
- negotiable dependent upon candidate and experiance
- CPD, PAYE, Fixed permanent position
This client is looking for a passionate and experienced Room Leader to become member of our team at our Bristol graded "Good" Nursery, located in the BS3 area.
This Bristol nursery is set in the heart of "quirky Bristol" which is located within a 5 minute drive from Temple Meads Station / if you catch the bus then some superb bus routes are within walking distance from the setting /or even right outside. Set in a conservation area, the nursery is a grade II Victorian listed building. Spaced out over 4 floors, the nursery benefits from on-site parking for pick up and drop off as well as a dance/sports studio, I.T space, sensory area and a large outdoor space which includes an outdoor activity room. In addition, the nursery has recently installed a bespoke, natural and eco-friendly garden for the children, providing a fun and sustainable outdoor play area for daily use.
• Discounted childcare
• Promotion opportunities
• Fully funded training
• Pension scheme
• Bonus schemes
The successful candidate will have robust knowledge of the EYFS, good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. The individual must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude towards working with children and be ready to lead a team of staff in the room.
Level 3 in Childcare or a similar/higher/equivalent qualification is required.
Starting Salary - negotiable dependent upon candidate.
•Full Time (40 Hours a week)
Scope of position:
• To work as a member of the nursery team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs.
• To ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which support all aspects and components of the EYFS curriculum .
• To lead requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS matters, special needs, child protection, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to
• To maintain an overview of the needs of all the children within the room and the staff to meet these needs
• To promote and support effective partnerships with parents and ensure that key persons maintain positive relationships within their roles
• To regularly contribute to cycles or supervisions and appraisals of staff
Key Responsibilities lie in:
• Childcare and education
• Health and Safety
• General duties reasonably requested by management
• If this interests you, please apply now.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00