- Southend-on- Sea, England
- Education & Training
- £115.00 to £160.00 per day
Year 1 Teacher
A school based in Southend is looking for a KS1 teacher to start as soon as possible to complete a one-year contract. The school is very popular and draws most of its pupils from a large catchment area. They have high expectations of student behaviour and their commitment to learning.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Key Stage 1 teacher! If you have the right qualifications and experience, and would like to be considered for this position, please reply by forwarding your CV to Protocol Education today and a consultant will be in touch soon.
About the Role
• KS1 Teacher
• Starting ASAP
• Long term contract
• Daily rate from £115- £125
About the School
• Rated 'Good'
• Enthusiastic, well-behaved students who are eager to learn
• Excellent career development with bespoke training programmes
• Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
In order to be considered for this role, will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience within the UK curriculum
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV asap