- Haringey, England
- Education & Training
- £29,663.00 to £48,244.00 per annum
Qualified Year 2 Teacher required
£29,663 - £48,244 per annum
A vibrant school in Haringey is seeking a full time Year 2 Teacher from September 2019 - July 2020. The school was rated as Good' in their last Ofsted report. They continue to strive to be better. They are very innovative and welcome feedback from staff and parents. They are heavily involved in community projects. They have many extracurricular activities in place to help nurture and develop their pupils socially and emotionally. The children are eager to learn and are likely to excel with the right support. There is onsite parking for staff and convenient access by public transport.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a creative approach to teaching and education
• Be flexible and adaptable
• Have a passion for supporting students in their learning
• Possess ambition and drive to become an outstanding class-room practitioner
• Have excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
• Have a hard work ethic
In return Protocol will offer you:
• Ongoing CPD
• Competitive rates of pay (weekly)
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
•£250 Referral Bonus for each teacher you refer to us*
To take advantage of this great opportunity please call Siobhan on 0208 3717900, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.protocol-education.com. (Only successful candidates will be contacted. Incomplete applications and CVs will not be considered.)
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.
*they must work for at least 20 days for Protocol in order to claim the Bonus.