- Leicester, England
- Hospitality & Catering
- Dependant on experience
Protocol Education require Teachers and NQT's to work in Primary schools across Leicester and Leicestershire on both a daily supply basis, as well as long term cover!
Do you want a more flexible working day? Are you striving for a better work life balance? Does your passion lie in the education of young children? If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then being a Primary Teacher for Protocol could be the vocation for you. Working on a supply basis is a great way to experience these schools and to choose the right work life balance.
As a supply teacher you have the flexibility of choosing when and where you work. We will take your preferences into consideration and are here to advise if you are a NQT.
• Competitive rates of pay
• Free state of the art CPD training
• Free ongoing DBS checks (subject to a minimum work period)
• A dedicated consultant offering a supportive and efficient service
• Guaranteed work scheme (for approved candidates)
• A fun and flexible way of working around your life style
All applicants must have the following:
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
• You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply within!