- Redhill, England
- Education & Training
- £130.00 to £190.00 per day
A busy school in Redhill requires an experienced Year 2 teacher. The successful applicant will demonstrate the ability to differentiate teaching the Year 2 syllabus to mixed ability groups. As a Year 2 Teacher you must have a clear understanding of the National Curriculum and be able to both plan and deliver effective lessons. You must be confident in preparing pupils for Year 2 SATS. Previous experience would be preferable. You will be responsible for the effective reporting of pupil progress to Phase Leaders or Senior Leaders.
Protocol Education is part of the largest education-specialist recruitment group in the whole of the UK. This is down to the fact that we have fantastic relationships with our schools and provide our candidates with a personable and professional service.
Why work for Protocol Education?
• We are the leading Educational Recruiter in London
• Competitive rates for both daily and long- term work, with NO DEDUCTIONS from your pay
• Protocol Education regularly holds quarterly candidate events
• Guaranteed local work through Protocol Education
• A dedicated consultant who manages your local borough'. This consultant will ensure you are
provided with a personable, honest and transparent service. Each consultant will be able to provide
local borough/school knowledge for each for your assignments. Their search will be tailored to your
Protocol Education holds their standards in very high regard and here are some of the requirements we expect from our candidates.
• We are looking for enthusiastic and hard-working teachers that have the drive to succeed throughout
their time working with Protocol.
• Safeguarding is paramount to Protocol and all teachers must go through our Police Check (DBS)
before they are able to work for Protocol.
• All candidates must be dedicated to providing all schools and pupils with a high standard service
within their teaching and general interaction with colleagues, pupils and parents.
If you feel that you will be able to meet our expectations and would like to work for Protocol then please respond to this advert with your CV attached or alternatively visit our website to register to: http://www.protocol-education.com and we will get in touch.