- London, England
- Education & Training
- £16,500.00 to £23,000.00 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Nursery Nurse to join our lovely Camden Montessori Nursery and Preschool. It is located within easy reach of West Hampstead Station and is serviced by excellent transport links.
As a Nursery Nurse working for us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place of work!
Requirements for the role of Nursery Nurse:
- A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children
- At least 2 Years experience within an early years environment
- A full and relevant child care qualification
- An updated DBS
Your role will include:
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the Montessori Method
You may have experience in the following is helpful: Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Early Years Educator.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00