- Ashford, England
- Education & Training
- £140.00 to £210.00 per day
Protocol Education are looking for SECONDARY teachers ALL SUBJECTS that are interested in teaching in special needs school or have experienced teaching special needs such as physical disabilities (PMLD), autism (ASD) and speech and language difficulties. As a SEN teacher you will be required to work with SEN students across all ages in one of our excellent SEN schools in Ashford.
The role will require leading, delivering and co-ordinating lessons and curriculum to students that have autism, communication difficulties and developmental delay. Candidates who are committed to ensuring pupils make good progress and encourage pupils to reach their potential through engaging and stimulating teaching will considered to work in one of our outstanding SEN schools.
As a SEN teacher successful candidates will need the following skills and qualifications:
• QTS teaching or a UK recognised teaching qualification teaching at a secondary or primary level.
• Confident in differentiating work in accordance to the students needs.
• Excellent communication skills, the ability to use initiative and works well under pressure.
• Experience or understanding of P-Levels
• Have recent experience teaching SEN students.
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive pay
• No Umbrella Companies
• Free CPD
• Work in Outstanding SEN schools which are easily accessible to transport links.
If you feel you have the qualities to teach in special needs and would like to work with Protocol, please submit your CV as soon as possible to ensure you are short listed. Please note only candidates with the relevant qualifications and legal right to work in the UK will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England.
Our aim is to provide schools with the supply teachers, teaching assistants, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, at the same time, helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff to find rewarding and career-enhancing jobs.