- Redbridge, England
- Education & Training
- £300.00 to £400.00 per week
Graduate Teaching Assistants
Many schools are highly attentive to recent Graduates who show interest in working in a school environment as it puts you in the best position to become exactly what the school are looking for. You become the culture and the image of the school's ethics and staff style. Apply to boost your chances and solidify your resume to take your first step in the world of work.
Protocol Education are looking for an enthusiastic, recently graduated, passionate individuals from the Redbridge area that can bring their strong insight of education through their recent experience to support teachers and pupils of today. The role requires the individual to take some responsibility in trying to make a difference in the lives of the children taught.
Your daily tasks will vary but mainly you will be involved in action of lessons and in classrooms. Your help will be needed through supporting the class teacher and assisting the briefing activities during the day. During this experience you will also find yourself and develop a strong set of skills along the way to help boost your resume.
What we are looking for:
• Qualified University Graduate
• A role model who can embrace their role and be a strong support system for staff and pupils
• Charisma, and the best version of you.
Protocol Education connects staff and schools by filling in roles in all educational years from Nursery to Primary, Secondary and SEND (Special Educational Needs). We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. A DBS is essential, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for all workers. We necessitate that you have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, if not we have it included in our registration process whereby a DBS application is available at a cost of £44.
• Prior experience with SEN or SEMH difficulties desirable
• Ability to handle challenging behaviour
• Above average communication, numeracy and literacy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK with a valid Visa
• At least 6 weeks classroom experience in the UK
• Relatable references and valid DBS on the Update Service
• Protocol Education has some great perks such as social events (Boat Parties) giving you the opportunity to build relationships with your colleagues and candidates.
• A strong bonus scheme of 250 for every teacher you refer
• Competitive Daily Rates
The successful candidate for this role will be willing to accept the challenge and want to make a difference in the pupils' lives, by inspiring, helping and creating a welcoming culture for everyone. If you are interested in what we offer and can meet the expectations of Protocol Education, reply to this ad and please send a CV to this email.
Register online at www.protocol-education.com