- Harrow, Scotland
- Education & Training
- £115.00 to £180.00 per hour
Teacher of Geography - Work at an Outstanding school with an Inspirational Headteacher
Protocol Education are currently seeking an engaging and inspirational teacher of Geography to work at our client school based in the London borough of Harrow. This is a long-term opportunity starting immediately running through to the end of the academic year. You will be delivering general Geography across KS3 and your specialism to KS4. You will be expected to carry out all duties of that of a permanent member of staff including marking, faculty meetings, parent meetings etc.
The school has been graded Outstanding' consistently by Ofsted in all areas in the last 2 inspections. During this period the school has achieved great success at A-level with 100% pass rate at a B- average.
The school practices excellent differentiation techniques, demonstrated from their consistent and rapid improvement of attainment grades of disadvantaged students at all Years.
The Head Teacher is proactive in striving towards the betterment of their pupils, which shows through the Exemplary' grade awarded for student's behaviour at last Ofsted report.
The below comments from Ofsted, very much demonstrate this is a place where teachers who are passionate about their subject and enjoy teaching to committed students will excel;
Students are very positive about the quality of teaching that they receive. They say that teachers set them very high targets but they appreciate the amount of extra time that teachers give them outside of lessons to help them achieve high grades. One student said, Teachers set us very high targets but they help us meet them in a pleasant atmosphere.'
Pay & Benefits
• Reflective pay rate based on your experience, as well as financial awards and pay progression for long-term roles that exceed expectations and improve attainment grades
• Guaranteed work for an academic year at a school where you can focus on teaching
• All the flexibility of supply with the security of a guaranteed work
• Free CPD and ongoing social events
• Opportunity to enhance your career by working at one of London's finest Secondary School
• Possible opportunity this position could go permanent