- Doncaster, England
- Education & Training
- £300.00 to £400.00 per week
Are you an enthusiastic Cover Supervisor looking to join an expanding and successful team in Doncaster?
Then join Protocol Education
We work closely with Secondary schools across Doncaster that need daily, short-term and long-term lesson cover.
As a Cover Supervisor you will supervise classes of students in the absence of the teacher.
The role includes:
• Handing out and collecting pre-prepared work set by the department
• Supporting students where needed
• Managing behaviour
• Making sure it a safe place to learn for the students
We are looking for Cover Supervisors who have strong oral and written communication skills as well as effective behaviour management strategies. The role is well suited to a graduate who is looking to hone their classroom management skills and launch their teaching career. Likewise, it is also suitable to an experienced Cover Supervisor who is looking for fresh and exciting opportunities. Training and support will be offered by experienced, welcoming members of staff in the schools. Teacher training applications will be supported with Cover Supervisor experience and many schools also offer direct teacher training programmes.
We are looking for a Cover Supervisor who:
• Have a good standard of education (a degree is desirable)
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills
• • Can manage classes of students
• Is happy to support students
• Is adaptable, flexible and organised as will cover various subjects
• Has a friendly, positive and encouraging attitude
When working for Protocol Education you have a range of benefits including:
• Competitive rates of pay usually between £60-75 per day
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• A high-level of support and training
• A team of friendly, professional and knowledgeable consultants
• Recommend a Friend scheme with Up to £250 for successful teacher referrals
• Continued professional learning courses
Successful applicants will need to be able to supply 2 references including most recent employer and you will need to have a current Enhanced DBS subscribed to the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
Don't delay, Apply Today!