- Tower Hamlets, England
- £130.00 to £150.00 per day
Have you got a sound understanding of the new curriculum for Year 6? Are you confident in filling gaps and providing accelerated progress? If so, please do get in touch.
We are currently recruiting a team of SATS Booster intervention specialists in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
The aim would be to ensure all year 6 pupils reach the national expectations as well as gifted and talented pupils having the opportunity to excel.
You will need experience of planning focused lessons for specific individuals or groups of children. It is essential that you are able to use assessment to identify gaps and weaknesses in order to constantly challenge pupils. The successful candidates will be enthusiastic about creating fun and engaging sessions for mixed ability pupils.
In order to apply for this role, you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £44
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus £250 refer a teacher' payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across Tower Hamlets.
• CV and interview advice and support.