- Leeds, England
- Education & Training
- £55.00 to £70.00 per day
IT Technician - Secondary School- South Leeds
This role would be perfect for an IT/Computing graduate looking for a door into working in the education sector. Brilliant role for experience before applying for a teaching qualification.
Our partnership school in South Leeds need an IT Technician on a temporary basis but there is potential for this to continue long term and even permanently.
The role is weekdays 8am-3pm, term time only.
The staff in the IT department are an encouraging and supportive team, you would be working alongside the other IT technician. Experience and knowledge are a must because you will be working on an individual basis and will need to help teachers as and when their technology needs managing. You should have a relevant computing qualification or substantial experience within the IT field to prove your knowledge. You will need to have a DBS on the update service or be willing to complete one. You will need a clean record as you will be working in a school with students aged 11-18.
• Managing and tending to ICT support services
• Maintenance of current and new software
• Carrying out network maintenance of equipment and other learning resources
• Troubleshooting technology issues
• Maintenance of other equipment such as projectors and interactive whiteboards
• Previous experience in a school environment is required
• Strong IT background
• Relevant IT qualification and or proven experience in the field
• 2 references from educational/professional establishments
• A DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one
• A Clear criminal record
Please do not apply for this role if you do not have any of the above
If this sounds like the role you are looking for then please call Toni on 0113 246 8220 or email email@example.com