- Tower Hamlets, England
- Education & Training
- Negotiable depending on experience
We are looking to recruit qualified level 3 practitioners to join an established Nursery in Tower Hamlets.
If you are passionate about childcare and want to work with young children- we would love to hear from you!
The Nursery is looking to recruit a Nursery Nurse who is able to work Monday-Friday 40hrs a week.
- Safeguarding the children
- Working with children between 0-5 years as a key person, writing observations for individual learning journals
- You will be creating new and inspiring activities that link to the EYFS stages of development
- You will be working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the classroom
- Developing a strong partnership with parents
- Adhering to and implementing all policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need:
- A minimum of a level 3 qualification or equivalent
- Comprehensive understanding of the EYFS
- Knowledge on safeguarding and policies
- Competitive salary
- Birthday off
- Pension scheme
- CPD to further you career goals
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.