- Barking & Dagenham, England
- Education & Training
- £300.00 to £400.00 per week
SEN Teaching Assistant - Barking & Dagenham
Are you a Teaching Assistant who wants to make a real difference? Be Respected and yearned for your work?
Can you understand certain Children better than most?
Can you relate to them in anyway? Or feel like you are open to making a change?
If so, you are Needed!
Be the Teaching Assistant you have always wanted to be.
Be apart of a growing community of learning support actively making a change to the future. Also, a community who will listen to your concerns and work together.
Protocol Education are seeking to appoint SEN Teaching Assistants with the ability to conform and handle SEN children in the appropriate manner. This role is made for those in the Barking & Dagenham area who take pride in helping children facing difficulties in learning through issues such as behaviour management or autism. This is a great opportunity for you to change people's lives in unique ways and develop your career and have a true purpose as these individuals will look up to you to guide their complex needs that only you understand. You Matter! The role involves,
• assisting students with their social development as well as their educational development
• assisting teachers
• develop different types of relationships and learning for different types of students
• work together with the families and build relationships in order to enhance the child's support
• set personal targets for pupils
• be a role model and understand the impact you have, carry yourself in an appropriate manner
• 1 to 1 or paired into small groups using behavioural approach
Protocol Education connects staff and schools by filling in roles in all educational years from Nursery to Primary, Secondary and SEND (Special Educational Needs). We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. A DBS is essential, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for all workers. We necessitate that you have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, if not we have it included in our registration process whereby a DBS application is available at a cost of £44.
• Prior experience with SEN or SEMH difficulties
• Ability to handle challenging behaviour
• Above average communication, numeracy and literacy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK with a valid Visa
• At least 6 weeks classroom experience in the UK
• Relatable references and valid DBS on the Update Service
• Protocol Education has some great perks such as social events (Boat Parties) giving you the opportunity to build relationships with your colleagues and candidates.
• A strong bonus scheme of 250 for every teacher you refer
• Competitive Daily Rates
The successful candidate for this role will be willing to accept the challenge and want to make a difference in the pupils' lives, by inspiring, helping and creating a welcoming culture for everyone. If you are interested in what we offer and can meet the expectations of Protocol Education, reply to this ad and please send a CV to this email.
Register online at www.protocol-education.com