- Sutton, England
- Education & Training
- £70.00 to £80.00 per day
- Teacher Training
Graduates required: all subjects! Aspiring Teachers needed!
Are you a graduate looking for work? have you graduated in the
last few years? Are you thinking of a career in teaching but would like to get some school-based experience first? If so, Protocol Education would love to hear from you!
Protocol Education is a multiple award-winning specialist provider of classroom based staff to schools and academies in England. We provide our 4,000 clients with the full range of classroom based staff on both a temporary and permanent basis.
We are currently working with a variety of primary schools in the borough of Sutton in order to recruit graduate level teaching assistants!
Our clients require the following skills and attributes:
• 2:2 degree or higher in English, Maths or a Science-based subject
• 2:1 degree or higher in any other subject
• A genuine interest in entering the teaching profession in the future
• A positive and proactive personality!
If you already have experience of working with young people that would be a bonus, however if you have no experience as yet, the school will still consider your application.
This role will provide you with the following:
• an exceptional opportunity to get yourself on the road towards becoming an excellent education professional
• an opportunity to earn while you learn':
• the chance to shadow and learn from teachers who teach your specialist subject; you will even be welcome to take on some lessons for yourself once you've worked up the confidence!
• the opportunity to work in a fun, friendly and supportive team
• the chance to support students aged 5-11 in their studies: in 1:1 situations, small groups and full lessons.
To follow up on this unique opportunity please apply today!