- Camden, England
- Education & Training
- £9.25 to £12.00 per hour
Protocol Education is working in behalf of a nursery in Camden area who are looking to recruit a Nursery Practitioner.
For this role we require you to have an enthusiastic approach for working with children, qualification in childcare, updated DBS and knowledge and skills that can support children and their learning experience!
• To be able to understand and practise children's development, learning, inclusion and play
• Support the health, safety and well-being of the children
• Monitoring and assessing development and progress
• Participating and organising activities
• Encourage and practise positive behaviour
• Taking up other duties as required by the Nursery Manager
• Offers competitive salary
• Open from Monday to Friday 9 am to 6pm
• Rated Ofsted as GOOD & OUTSTANDING'
• Is close to Camden station
• Present annual rewards and recognition
Interviews are being help right now so apply online today!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.