- Brent, England
- Education & Training
- Salary will depend on experience
Do you have a LEVEL 3+ Qualification in Childcare?
Babyroom + Pre school room
The nursery is a 5 minute walk from North Wembley Station
We are currently looking for someone to work at one of our lovely nurseries from Monday to Friday working 8am-1pm to cover maternity leave.
Ideally, the nursery need someone to start from 1st November however, can be flexible on the start date.
• Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy child-friendly environment
• Changing and feeding the babies
• Taking part in activities indoor and outdoor and ensuring all children are involved
• Helping children with meals, snacks and drinks
• Building a strong, solid relationship with all parents
• Logging any problems/accidents with as much detail as possible to ensure the correct procedure is carried out
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.