Teaching Assistant SEN
Required as soon as possible
28.75 hours per week, 8.45-12, 1pm 3.30pm
Temporary for 1 year
A Doncaster Primary School wish to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support a child with special needs. The role will be varied and exciting, with opportunities and challenges to support children of all abilities.
As the TA role is a challenging and rewarding one, applicants must have good communication skills and the ability to overcome communication barriers with children in order to meet the demands of the role. A TA's contribution to the school will help to improve behaviour, develop social skills and overcome barriers to learning.
- Inspire children with a love of learning.
- The successful applicant will have GCSE grade A*-C (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics or relevant experience.
- Demonstrate a shared commitment to raising standards.
- Be a team player with the ability to also work individually using their own initiative.
- Be committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity.
- Have high expectations of themselves and others.
- Be an enthusiastic team member.
- Experience working with children with Additional Needs.
To apply, please call Emma on 0114 252 1970 or apply online.