- Merton, England
- Education & Training
- £125.00 to £130.00 per day
Protocol Education are currently seeking an engaging and inspiring teacher of Science to work at our client school based in the London borough of Merton. We are looking for an effective and enthusiastic classroom teacher who will be able to complement our dedicated team of outstanding practitioners.
This is a long-term opportunity starting in January running through to the end of the academic year. You will be delivering Science lessons across KS3 and your specialism to KS4. You will be expected to carry out all duties of that of a permanent member of staff including marking, faculty meetings, parent meetings etc.
• Offering a full, broad and balanced curriculum, and helping every student find something they excel at;
• Keeping class sizes as small as possible, and employing teachers who make learning fun and engaging;
• Giving support to students who need it through extra tuition in literacy and numeracy;
• Offering a range of specialised courses for our Most Able students;
• Setting regular homework - for Year 7 students this will usually be two or three subjects per night;
• Encouraging debate, participation, and a spirit of enquiry.
Pay & Benefits
• Reflective pay rate based on your experience
• Guaranteed work for an academic year at a school where you can focus on teaching
• All the flexibility of supply with the security of a guaranteed work
• Free CPD and ongoing social events
• Opportunity to enhance your career by working at one of London's finest Secondary School
• Possible opportunity this position could go perm
At Protocol we keep safeguarding and safer recruitment at the forefront of all of our efforts. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you will need to provide documentation proving you are eligible to work in the UK. You will also need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV in the strictest confidence to lauren.green@protocol-education com or phone 02089711286 to discuss this fantastic opportunity in more detail.