- Shropshire, England
- Education & Training
- £110.00 to £120.00 per day
Protocol Education are looking to recruit KS2 teachers to work in and around Shropshire.
The school are proud to have a strong and committed staff team and enthusiastic, well-mannered and motivated pupils. They pride themselves in creating a learning environment that excites, engages and motivates every one of their children. Staff allow every child to learn and develop emotionally, socially and academically, and ultimately achieve their very best for life; a truly joined-up', holistic learning journey.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last six years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists
• Bonus £250 refer a teacher' payment scheme
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the Shropshire area
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com, email us on email@example.com or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.