- Shropshire, England
- Education & Training
- £110.00 to £180.00 per day
Are you ready to make a change to young children and the way they view education? We are looking for a Teacher that is forward thinking, caring and compassionate. Ready to make an impact and a difference.
I have an Outstanding (Ofsted) school, well known two-form entry school in Shropshire. I am looking to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated and strong Teacher to work in their Year 3 class from January on a full time basis, must be available 8.30 until 4pm.
We are looking for a talented candidate who:
• Has high expectations of children both academically and socially.
• Works closely with colleagues across the school, the Olympus Academy Trust and from external agencies.
• Shows enthusiasm, dedication, an excellent rapport with both children and staff and a sense of humour.
• Has a calm and consistent approach to working with the children. • Has good communication skills with colleagues, children and parents.
• Is highly flexible, motivated and well organised
Experienced and NQT's are both welcome, but rates will be negotiable depending on experience.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00