- Newham, England
- Education & Training
- £9.25 to £12.00 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse available to start work immediately. The Nursery is based in Newham. This is a permanent vacancy and shifts consists of 8:00 am - 6:00pm
We are looking for someone who:
• Brings an enthusiastic approach to work
• Has good time keeping
• Is able to achieve progress with children and meet standards with their safety, needs and interests.
• Can observe children and ensuring reports are updated
• Can recognise health and safety and making sure children are safe
• Acknowledge and report any concerns within the nursery
Candidates must hold a CACHE Level 2/3 NVQ Level 2/3 NNEB or equivalent!
• Competitive pay
• Building experience for further professional opportunities
• Free First Aid Training
• Easy access to public transport
Interested? Apply now!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.